All After Effects classes include
Certificate of Completion
After Effects Class Online - Advanced - Nights - September 26, 2023
After Effects class - Advanced
6:00pm - 9:00pm EST
In this two-day Advanced After Effects Class, you will discover advanced skills for creating visual effects and motion graphics. In this course, you learn advanced compositing, the timeline, selections, color correction, color keying, motion tracking, expressions, environmental effects, and more. Learn to integrate sophisticated motion graphics and special effects into your video editing projects or create dedicated motion graphics for presentations and displays. Our After Effects courses are led by the team that writes the best-selling After Effects Digital Classroom as you learn from live instructors who lead each course.
After Effects class - Advanced course topics
- After Effects workflow considerations
- Greenscreen shooting basics
- Using masks for compositing (garbage mattes)
- Using keylight
- Refining a matte
- Understanding motion tracking
- Motion tracking vs stabilization
- Setting a track point
- Using null objects
- Compositing 2D graphics
- Using the Warp Stabilizer
- Using the 3D Camera tracker
- Compositing 3D graphics with video
- Understanding time remapping
- Slow motion effects
- Fast motion effects
- Using frame blending
- Adjusting tonality
- Advanced color adjustments
Rotoscoping video footage
- Manual rotoscoping
- Using the roto brush
- Painting on color
- Heat Distortion
- Explosive Effects
- Render Output Settings
- Output Module Templates
The course topics serve as an outline for the course. Instructors may adjust content based on the specific needs of each class, such as to answer your After Effects questions.
Why After Effects classes at AGI are the best option for you
- Hands-on learning: Learn After Effects quickly with our proven teaching methods.
- Exceptional curriculum: AGI has delivered After Effects training to thousands over 25 years.
- Expert instructors: Our instructors are After Effects experts and skilled educators.
- Small class sizes: Receive personalized attention with 10 or fewer participants per class.
- Repeat for Free: If you need a refresher or miss a class day, retake the After Effects class at no cost.