All Final Cut Pro classes include
Certificate of Completion
Final Cut Pro Class Online September 27, 2023 Introduction
Final Cut Pro training class: Introduction
Learn video editing with Final Cut Pro in this two-day introductory Final Cut Pro course. This training covers topics from importing, editing, and exporting. You'll learn how to build and manage projects, work with the Timeline, and use editing tools such as storylines and three-point editing. You will also discover how to understand preferences and metadata. This Final Cut Pro class also covers familiar video elements such as titles, transitions, and various effects.
Final Cut Pro training course: Introduction - Course topics
Importing media into your Final Cut Pro project
- Importing overview
- Importing from other applications
- Organizing files while importing
- Events and clips overview
- Copying and moving Events
- Viewing and sorting clips
Playback and skim media
- Playback and skimming overview
Creating and managing projects
- Creating a new project in Final Cut Pro
Editing the project
- Editing overview
- Adding clips overview
- Overwriting parts of your project
- Arranging clips in the Timeline
- Viewing and navigating your Final Cut Pro project
Adding and adjusting audio
- Adding audio to your Final Cut Pro project
Adding transitions, titles, and effects
- Adjusting transitions in the Timeline
- Adding and adjusting titles
- Adjusting built-in effects
- Adding and adjusting clip effects
- Adding storylines
- Three-point editing overview
- Auditions overview
Sharing the project
- Sharing on the Web
- Exporting your project
Managing media files
- Managing your events and project files
Establishing your preferences and metadata
- Overview of the Final Cut Pro preferences
Why Final Cut Pro classes at AGI are the best option for you
- Hands-on learning: Learn Final Cut Pro quickly with our proven teaching methods.
- Exceptional curriculum: AGI has delivered Final Cut Pro training to thousands over 25 years.
- Expert instructors: Our instructors are Final Cut Pro experts and skilled educators.
- Small class sizes: Receive personalized attention with 10 or fewer participants per class.
- Repeat for Free: If you need a refresher or miss a class day, retake the Final Cut Pro class at no cost.