All Excel classes include
Certificate of Completion
Microsoft Excel Course Online February 26, 2024 Advanced
Excel class - Advanced
This advanced Excel class will turn you into an Excel power user, making you more efficient when using Excel. Learn to use powerful Excel capabilities, including nested functions and sensitivity analysis, in this one-day advanced course.
Advanced Excel class topics covered
The Advanced Microsoft Excel training course covers the following topics:
Working Across Sheets and Files
- Data consolidation
Pivot table calculations and charts
- Creating a PivotTable from a list or a table
- Customizing a PivotTable
- Refreshing a PivotTable
- Creating a calculation in a PivotTable
- Creating Pivot charts
- Creating a table from a list
- Using what-if analysis tools
Working with custom formats
- Locking cells
- Learn to lock rows or columns with mixed cell referencing
- Lock rows
- Lock columns
- Mixed cell referencing
- Custom number formats
Advanced conditional formatting
- Automatically apply conditional formatting
Nested IF statements:
- Beyond the standard IF statements
- Use nested IF statements to include multiple options
- Create complex logic statements
- Creating conditional or multiple conditionals
- Find values to create an output across an Excel sheet/workbook.
- Use a goal seek tool to find values to meet a specific result
- Impacting a targeted output
- Building sensitivity analysis
- Create a VLOOKUP by using the MATCH function
- Performing a reverse lookup
- Discovering how to combine two MATCH’s within the INDEX Data extraction
Working with Macros
- Auditing Cells
- Discovering errors within formulas
- Tracing for dependent and precedent values
- Go to special
- Automate functions and commands
- Text formatting to calculations using your keyboard
Why Excel classes at AGI are the best option for you
- Hands-on learning: Learn Excel quickly with our proven teaching methods.
- Exceptional curriculum: AGI has delivered Excel training to thousands over 25 years.
- Expert instructors: Our instructors are Excel experts and skilled educators.
- Small class sizes: Receive personalized attention with 10 or fewer participants per class.
- Repeat for Free: If you need a refresher or miss a class day, retake the Excel class at no cost.