All Sketchup classes include
Certificate of Completion
SketchUp Course Online March 27, 2024 Intermediate
Sketchup class - Intermediate
Intermediate SketchUp training to help you create design and architectural projects more quickly and efficiently. Discover how to work with light, color, space, and form to master the use of SketchUp Pro and SketchUp Make.
Complete list of topics covered in this intermediate Sketchup Pro training course:
Demonstrate stickiness in the model
Use Groups and Components to isolate geometry
Know the difference between a group and a component
Create a component
Demonstrate component behavior and how to edit a component
Create component nesting for efficient modeling
Demonstrate the effect of scaling on similar components
Understand the Component browser
Browse for and download components for Google 3D Warehouse
Combine components to create a model in Google Earth
Locate a site in Google Earth
Import a site to SketchUp
Insert a component from a file
Model from a Photograph
- Texture Tweaker
Understand the Materials browser
Use the Follow-me tool
Swap (reload) components in a model
Work with SketchUp Styles
Create a presentation with the Layout tools
Why Sketchup classes at AGI are the best option for you
- Hands-on learning: Learn Sketchup quickly with our proven teaching methods.
- Exceptional curriculum: AGI has delivered Sketchup training to thousands over 25 years.
- Expert instructors: Our instructors are Sketchup experts and skilled educators.
- Small class sizes: Receive personalized attention with 10 or fewer participants per class.
- Repeat for Free: If you need a refresher or miss a class day, retake the Sketchup class at no cost.