All UX classes include
Certificate of Completion
UX Class Online December 14, 2023 Information Architecture Course
Information architecture class for UX
In this UX Class for information architecture, discover methods and processes for structuring and organizing content to build effective user experiences. Learn to prioritize, sort, structure, and organize information so that it can be found in a way that is consistent and predictable. As part of this UX course participants find out how to evaluate existing content and assess new content needs. Participants also learn to organize and structure content, as well as define navigation.
- Assess existing and needed content
- Organize pages and screens
- Provide clues to help use the site efficiently
- Develop navigational structure
Overview of an information architecture
- The importance of the underlying information structure
- Information architecture design patterns and how they relate to your experience
- Flat and hierarchical information structures
The foundation of an information architecture
- Primary research
- Personas, stories, and user flows
- Feature building
Best practices for information architecture design
- Designing your IA based on user needs
- Establishing a clear purpose based upon UX brief and other integrated data
- Integrating and prioritizing the user needs in order to build effective navigation
- Building-in consistency
Methods and techniques for creating the IA design
- Whiteboarding and post-its for organizing IA
- Card Sorting: Open, closed, and reverse processes
- Site Maps and Outlines
Testing your information architecture
- Wireframes and prototypes
- Active observing
- Passive observing
- Online review
Why UX classes at AGI are the best option for you
- Hands-on learning: Learn UX quickly with our proven teaching methods.
- Exceptional curriculum: AGI has delivered UX training to thousands over 25 years.
- Expert instructors: Our instructors are UX experts and skilled educators.
- Small class sizes: Receive personalized attention with 10 or fewer participants per class.
- Repeat for Free: If you need a refresher or miss a class day, retake the UX class at no cost.