All Web accessibility classes include
Certificate of Completion
Web Accessibility Training Class Online March 31, 2023 for Manager
Web Accessibility training class for managers
This web accessibility training course is for managers who oversee website or marketing functions and need for their sites to comply with accessibility guidelines. Gain an understanding of accessibility law, Section 508, and Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG). Discover the processes that are required to make websites accessible, and the steps and planning necessary to create and maintain accessible websites.
Web Accessibility training class: Course topics
Lesson 1: Accessibility in the enterprise
- Setting up an accessibility organization
- The makeup of the organization
- Authority of the organization
Lesson 2: Scope, goals, and functions
- Accessibility awareness
- Quality assurance
- Public representation
Lesson 3: Approaches to Implementation
- Initial assessment
- Accessibility strategy
- Implementation plan
- Handover to the AO
Lesson 4: Getting familiar with WCAG 2.1
- Web Standards vs. Accessibility Guidelines
- Inside WCAG 2.1
- WCAG Principle 1 - Perceivable
- WCAG Principle 2 - Operable
- WCAG Principle 3 - Understandable
- WCAG Principle 4 - Robust
- WCAG Criteria and documents
- Using the guidelines
- Advantages and concerns
- Section 508 Accessibility and WCAG
Lesson 5: Redesigning a website to make it accessible
- The original site and web accessibility issues
- The redesign process
- Solving web accessibility problems
- Lessons learned in the web accessibility process
- Implementing the new design
Lesson 6: Web accessibility law and policy
- ADA and the Internet
- Section 255
- Section 508
- Legal hot topics
- Worldwide laws and policies
The course topics serve as an outline for the course. Instructors may adjust content based on the specific needs of each class, such as to answer your Web accessibility questions.
Why Web accessibility classes at AGI are the best option for you
- Hands-on learning: Learn Web accessibility quickly with our proven teaching methods.
- Exceptional curriculum: AGI has delivered Web accessibility training to thousands over 25 years.
- Expert instructors: Our instructors are Web accessibility experts and skilled educators.
- Small class sizes: Receive personalized attention with 10 or fewer participants per class.
- Repeat for Free: If you need a refresher or miss a class day, retake the Web accessibility class at no cost.