Online InDesign Classes
InDesign training courses from the
authors of more than 10 InDesign books
including: InDesign Digital Classroom.
We'll provide you personalized
training options right away.
We never sell or share
Online InDesign Classes from the Experts
Online InDesign Training Classes
Live Online InDesign classes. Learn InDesign from the best InDesign instructors who have written more than 10 InDesign books. Their InDesign training books are used at many universities teaching Web, interactive, and print design. AGI has been delivering outstanding InDesign training classes for more than 15 years, and you can participate in live online class at your computer. Review the InDesign courses below and register online or call 800-851-9237 to speak with a training consultant.
Interactive InDesign learning at your own computer
You’ll be able to watch the instructor’s screen, hear concepts and explanations, and complete exercises as you learn InDesign. If you get stuck or have a question, you have the option of sharing your screen with the instructor who can address any questions. You’ll hear the instructor over the headset / microphone we supply, and can communicate by talking or use the on-screen chat if you prefer.
Convenient InDesign learning and no travel
- You can learn InDesign from home, your office, or anywhere you have a broadband Internet connection.
- No risk If you find that on-line learning isn’t for you, let us know after the first half of the InDesign class and you can apply your registration fee toward an in-person InDesign class at any of our training centers.
- No cancellations AGI doesn’t cancel our regularly scheduled open-enrollment InDesign classes due to low-enrollment.
Online InDesign Classes Offered
Attend introductory to advanced Online InDesign Classes in our training centers, online, or at your office.
With live, online training from American Graphics Institute, you can benefit from a live training class without leaving your office or home. Join the thousands of students who have learned through our online classes.
- Same high-quality instructors that lead training in the classrooms at American Graphics Institute
- Small class size, with a maximum of eight students, all learning online like yourself
- See the instructor's computer screen
- Hear the instructor using your computer's speakers or the headset included with your class registration
- Ask questions, speak with the instructor
- Follow along using supplied lesson files and course materials, which are sent to you before the class
Risk free learning: If you're not happy with the experience online, you can fully apply your course registration fees to the same class in any of our locations.