Reviews of our Acrobat PDF workflow for prepress training class
Acrobat PDF workflow for prepress training class - Introduction rating: 5 stars from 24 reviewers
"Good class, it was small so Greg adapted this to what our organization needs to do to make accessible PDF files." -See all reviews for Adobe Acrobat classes
All Acrobat classes include
Certificate of Completion
Acrobat PDF workflow for prepress training class
Acrobat PDF Workflow for Prepress Training Class
In this two-day Adobe Acrobat training class, you will learn how to correctly generate PDF’s for high-resolution output. This course is designed for individuals who need to generate separations and plot high-resolution film or plates from PDF files. This Adobe Acrobat training class is instructed by an Adobe Certified Expert and Adobe Certified Instructor in Acrobat with extensive electronic prepress experience.
What you learn in this live Acrobat PDF Workflow for prepress course
- Effectively navigate the Acrobat workspace and PDF files
- Create print-ready PDF files from authoring applications
- Set and customize PDF job options for printing
- Add page elements and manage text and graphics
- Preflight, proof and preview print-optimized PDFs
- Print PDF files with tiling, flattening and layers
Ways to attend this Acrobat course
- Live online from your office or home
- Live in person at AGI’s classroom locations
- Private class, online or in-person, at your location - contact us at 781 376-6044 or at email@example.com to schedule
Private Acrobat classes for companies and groups
This Acrobat class is available as a private workshop for your company, group, or team. Use the contact form on this page or call 781 376-6044 to learn more about private classes.
Why learn Acrobat at AGI
- Hands-on learning: Learn Acrobat by doing, using our proven method to gain skills quickly.
- Proven curriculum: We have delivered Acrobat training to thousands.
- Our expert instructors are skilled educators and the best in class with Acrobat.
- Small class sizes: receive personalized attention with ten or fewer participants per class.
- Repeat for free: If you need a refresher or miss a class day, retake the class at no cost.
- Learn using proven methods: We have been teaching Acrobat courses for 20 years
This course is available individually or as part of these certificate programs:
Adobe Acrobat PDF workflow for prepress training class course topics
Adobe Acrobat essentials
- Acrobat tools & workspace
- File navigation
Creating graphical PDF files
- InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, and Microsoft Office products
- Preset job options
- Customizing job options
Fonts in Adobe Acrobat
- Specifying font locations
- Setting font embedding
Adding page elements in Adobe Acrobat
- Running headers/footers
- Page numbering
- Watermark / background
Graphics in Adobe Acrobat
Editing Text in Adobe Acrobat
- Adding new text
- Changing existing text
Preflighting PDFs in Adobe Acrobat
- Using profiles
- Creating profiles
Color Separations in Adobe Acrobat
- Previewing separations
- Identifying colors used
Proofing and Preview in Adobe Acrobat
- Proof color
- Overprint preview-trapping
- Transparency flattener preview
- Transparency and flattening
Printing in Adobe Acrobat
- Transparency flattener
- Working with layers
- Batch processing in Adobe Acrobat
The course topics serve as an outline for the course. Instructors may adjust content based on the specific needs of each class, such as to answer your Acrobat questions.
Adobe Acrobat PDF workflow for prepress training class prerequisites
We recommend that you have Adobe Acrobat software before starting the class. You can purchase the software or obtain a trial version from the Adobe web site.
Exceptional Acrobat course materials
Our proprietary curriculum has been proven effective in teaching [category short name] to thousands. You’ll receive our extensive written reference along with lesson files for you to continue your practice following the class. This Acrobat course includes a copy of our Digital Classroom book with many projects and exercises.
Repeat for free
If you need a refresher or miss a day of class, you can repeat the Acrobat class at no additional cost for one year.
Do I receive a Acrobat certificate?
AGI provides a certificate upon course completion, which can be shared on LinkedIn and verified digitally on the AGI website.
How many students are in a Acrobat class?
AGI limits its class sizes so that you receive personalized attention. Classes are limited to no more than 10 participants.
Can I get specific Acrobat questions answered in the class?
Yes, as a live class, you can ask the instructor questions about how you will be using Acrobat.
Does this Acrobat class include job placement support?
AGI provides job support only when Acrobat classes are taken as part of a longer-term certificate program, where AGI has a dedicated career counselor assigned to each certificate student.
Is this Acrobat class for Mac or Windows?
You can attend this Acrobat class using a Mac or Windows computer. The application itself has identical functionality for both. If attending in our classrooms, a computer will be provided using the operating system of your choice.