Reviews of our Responsive web design class
Responsive web design class - Introduction rating: 5 stars from 1 reviewers
"Greg was an extremely knowledgeable and engaging instructor. He had a good handle on the material, presented it clearly and logically, and was patient answering all the (mostly mine!) questions." - Leila HSee all reviews for Web Design Classes
All Web Design classes include
Certificate of Completion
Responsive web design class
Responsive web design class
This responsive web design course teaches you how to improve your web designs to respond to various screen sizes, devices, and form factors, providing the best possible user experience. Learn best practices to efficiently maximize responsive design and understand how to address possible user experience trade-offs that may arise. You will also understand how responsive web design incorporates CSS3, media queries, @ fluidgrid, flexible images, and flexible videos to adapt to viewing devices, user agents, and environments.
What you learn in this live Responsive web design course
- Apply the foundations of Responsive Design to web development
- Establish the basic structure of a responsive web design
- Add flexibility to a layout to accommodate all viewports
- Use Media Queries to address breakpoints
- Add navigation to a responsive design
- Optimize responsive designs through testing
Ways to attend this Web Design course
- Live online from your office or home as a regularly scheduled class
- Live in person as a regularly scheduled class at AGI’s classroom locations
- Private class, online or in-person, at your location - contact us at 781 376-6044 or at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule
Private Web Design classes for companies and groups
This Web Design class is available as a private workshop for your company, group, or team. Use the contact form on this page or call 781 376-6044 to learn more about private classes.
Why learn Web Design at AGI
- Hands-on learning: Learn Web Design by doing, using our proven method to gain skills quickly.
- Proven curriculum: We have delivered Web Design training to thousands.
- Our expert instructors are skilled educators and the best in class with Web Design.
- Small class sizes: receive personalized attention with ten or fewer participants per class.
- Repeat for free: If you need a refresher or miss a class day, retake the class at no cost.
- Learn using proven methods: We have been teaching Web Design courses for 20 years
This course is available individually or as part of these certificate programs:
Responsive web design class - Course Dates
All classes are led by a live instructor. Class times listed are Eastern time.
Responsive web design course topics
Responsive web design overview
- Foundations of responsive design
- Defining responsive web design
- The user experience challenges of a responsive design
- Using HTML for structure
- Styling with web fonts
- Styling text with ems
- Defining the basic text styles
- Styling a single-column layout for a responsive layout
- Working with the CSS text-shadow property
- Working with CSS selectors
- Adding responsive images
- An overview of mobile navigation
- Introduction to media queries
- Adding a toggle menu
- Adding styles for a desktop layout
- Adding mobile and older browser support
- Testing your responsive design
- Improving page performance
Responsive web design course prerequisites
A foundational knowledge of HTML and CSS is required before enrolling in the responsive web design course, which can be obtained through the introductory HTML & CSS class.
Exceptional Web Design course materials
Our proprietary curriculum has been proven effective in teaching [category short name] to thousands. You’ll receive our extensive written reference along with lesson files for you to continue your practice following the class. This Web Design course includes a copy of our Digital Classroom book with many projects and exercises.
Repeat for free
If you need a refresher or miss a day of class, you can repeat the Web Design class at no additional cost for one year.
Web Design FAQ
Do I receive a Web Design certificate?
AGI provides a certificate upon course completion, which can be shared on LinkedIn and verified digitally on the AGI website.
How many students are in a Web Design class?
AGI limits its class sizes so that you receive personalized attention. Classes are limited to no more than 10 participants.
Can I get specific Web Design questions answered in the class?
Yes, as a live class, you can ask the instructor questions about how you will be using Web Design.
Does this Web Design class include job placement support?
AGI provides job support only when Web Design classes are taken as part of a longer-term certificate program, where AGI has a dedicated career counselor assigned to each certificate student.
Is this Web Design class for Mac or Windows?
You can attend this Web Design class using a Mac or Windows computer. The application itself has identical functionality for both. If attending in our classrooms, a computer will be provided using the operating system of your choice.