Reviews of our Keynote training class for presentation design
Keynote training class for presentation design - Introduction rating: 5 stars from 20 reviewers
"Learned so much about how to make keynote presentations look good and also make them clear. The teacher was smart, funny and was able to teach me enough about design so that I won't be making drab slides with endless bullets any more!" - Wendy J.See all reviews for Keynote training classes
All Keynote classes include
Certificate of Completion
Keynote training class for presentation design
Keynote presentation design class
Apple Keynote presentation design course details
This Keynote class is focused on the needs of professionals looking to create successful, well-designed slide decks. This Keynote course integrates the use of the application along with the approach to designing impressive and impactful presentations. In this one-day Keynote training course, you work with essential design concepts and exercises that help you to make more confident design decisions, as well as organize and present your content with success. This course moves goes beyond simply how-to-use keynote and covers the design process and principles for creating great presentations that are clear and effective. Use our Contact form to contact us or call 800-851-9237 to learn more about this Apple Keynote training class for presentation design.
Ways to attend this Keynote course
- Live online from your office or home on regularly scheduled dates
- Live in-person at AGI’s classroom locations on regularly scheduled dates
- Private or custom Keynote course either online or in-person on dates you select. Contact us for details
Why Keynote classes at AGI are the best option for you
- Hands-on learning: Learn Keynote quickly with our proven teaching methods.
- Exceptional curriculum: AGI has delivered Keynote training to thousands over 25 years.
- Expert instructors: Our instructors are Keynote experts and skilled educators.
- Small class sizes: Receive personalized attention with 10 or fewer participants per class.
- Repeat for Free: If you need a refresher or miss a class day, retake the Keynote class at no cost.
This course is available individually or as part of these certificate programs:
Keynote training class for presentation design - Course Dates
All classes are led by a live instructor. Class times listed are Eastern time.
Apple Keynote training class for presentation design: Topics covered
- Designing Presentations
- Creating Presentations
- Adding Photos, Charts, and Sound
- Adding Video and Animation to your Keynote presentation
- Creating a Custom Theme
- Importing from PowerPoint and Working with Charts
- Rehearsing and Delivering Your Presentation
- Publishing Your Presentation
Apple Keynote training class for presentation design course topics
- Designing a powerful slide deck
- Introduction to Design Principles
- History of modern design
- Influence of Art Nouveau, Bauhaus, International Typographic Style and more
- Elimination of unnecessary elements
- Design practice
- Feeling confident about space
- Layout proportions that work
- How to use type size, style, spacing, and more to make a clear information hierarchy
- Design thinking and Strategy
- Planning your information hierarchy
- Creating powerful messages
- Sketching and planning your content
- Resources for images, icons, and more
- Finding and using hero images
- Building more iconic graphic presentations
- Practice in slide design
- Resolving real information design
Custom and private Keynote classes
This Keynote course is available as a private class. Curriculum can be customized for your specific needs. Keynote classes can be delivered at your location, online, or in our classrooms. For more information, call 781-376-6044 to speak with a training consultant or contact us.
Apple Keynote class for presentation design prerequisites
No prior experience in Keynote is necessary to take this class. If taking this class in our classrooms, we provide a computer with the application, but we suggest you also have the Keynote software before starting the class to practice upon course completion. You can purchase the software or obtain a trial version from the Apple website.
Apple Keynote class for presentation design course materials
You will receive a comprehensive course manual for this class developed by the instructors at American Graphics Institute.