About American Graphics Institute
AGI provides organizations and individuals with training and support for marketing, design, development and publishing technology. We offer regularly scheduled courses with a live instructor in our classrooms and online, or private training at your location or ours.
- It is the mission of American Graphics Institute to increase the capacity of clients by assisting individuals to reach their fullest career potential through high quality professional development training programs including the delivery of courses and workshops emphasizing design, development, marketing, and publishing.
- Our instructors have authored more than 50 books on design, development, marketing, and publishing tools.
- Our full time staff of instructors and consultants averages more than a decade of industry experience.
- Regularly scheduled classes at our locations are delivered by a live instructor in the same classroom with you; live online training is also available.
- Our clients include the most prominent companies in technology, publishing, financial services, advertising, creative services, fashion, and retail.
- Learn from the authors of the best-selling Digital Classroom book series.
- We have been delivering professional development training since 1995, and are a member of the Better Business Bureau.
- American Graphics Institute certificate programs are licensed and bonded.
- We have extensive experience in UX, digital publishing, web design, app and game design, Photoshop, digital video, print publishing workflows, as well as fashion and shoe design.
- Our instructors undergo extensive testing, continuing education, and are subject to quality control processes to ensure that your expectations are exceeded.
- We have two decades of experience providing Adobe training, UX training, and Apple training.
- Headquartered in Boston, and from our locations in six major cities, we also deliver on-site training at client locations around the world.
- Approved training provider for Workforce Training Fund, job retraining and Section 30 training.
- More than 1,000 five-star reviews from clients; you can read reviews on each course page or learn why AGI Training classes are so good.
- Approved GSA training provider. GSA contract 47QTCA19D003Y.
- Available training passes and training vouchers offer discounted training opportunities.
- See our complete mission statement for our mission, vision, and values.
Copyright © 2022 American Graphics Institute