All Web design classes include
Certificate of Completion
Responsive Web Design Course Online August 23, 2024
Responsive web design class
This responsive web design class provides you with the skills to create responsive websites that adapt to various screen sizes and resolutions. Discover how to create sites that render correctly across mobile, tablet, and desktops using fluid grids, CSS, flexible foundation, and more. Knowledge of all topics covered in the introductory HTML and CSS class is required before enrolling in this web design course.
Responsive web design course topics
Responsive web design overview
- Foundations of responsive design
- Defining responsive web design
- The user experience challenges of a responsive design
- Using HTML for structure
- Styling with web fonts
- Styling text with ems
- Defining the basic text styles
- Styling a single-column layout for a responsive layout
- Working with the CSS text-shadow property
- Working with CSS selectors
- Adding responsive images
- An overview of mobile navigation
- Introduction to media queries
- Adding a toggle menu
- Adding styles for a desktop layout
- Adding mobile and older browser support
- Testing your responsive design
- Improving page performance
Why Web design classes at AGI are the best option for you
- Hands-on learning: Learn Web design quickly with our proven teaching methods.
- Exceptional curriculum: AGI has delivered Web design training to thousands over 25 years.
- Expert instructors: Our instructors are Web design experts and skilled educators.
- Small class sizes: Receive personalized attention with 10 or fewer participants per class.
- Repeat for Free: If you need a refresher or miss a class day, retake the Web design class at no cost.