Reviews of our Adobe Animate Course - Advanced
Adobe Animate Course - Advanced - Introduction rating: 5 stars from 15 reviewers
"Todd was great! I was the only student in the Animate class so I just asked questions and he taught me one-on-one the whole day. I learned a lot of new skills that I use at my job. " - Brad FSee all reviews for Adobe Animate Courses
All Adobe Animate classes include
Certificate of Completion
Adobe Animate Course - Advanced
advanced Animate course
Advanced Animate course
What you learn in this advanced live Animate course
- Create event handlers and button interactivity
- Understand objects, methods and properties
- Build ActionScript packages and classes
- Load and control images, sounds and XML data
- Add symbols and filters programmatically
Ways to attend this Adobe Animate course
- Live online from your office or home
- Live in person at AGI’s classroom locations
- Private class, online or in-person, at your location - contact us at 781 376-6044 or at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule
Why learn Adobe Animate at AGI
- Hands-on learning: Learn Adobe Animate by doing, using our proven method to gain skills quickly.
- Proven curriculum: We have delivered Adobe Animate training to thousands.
- Our expert instructors are skilled educators and the best in class with Adobe Animate.
- Small class sizes: receive personalized attention with ten or fewer participants per class.
- Repeat for free: If you need a refresher or miss a class day, retake the class at no cost.
- Learn using proven methods: We have been teaching Adobe Animate courses for 20 years
This course is available individually or as part of these certificate programs:
Adobe Animate course advanced topics covered
- Advanced ActionScript Programming in Adobe Animate
- Understanding Objects, Methods & Properties in Adobe Animate
Adobe Animate course advanced: topics covered
- ActionScript overview
- Timeline control
- Variables and data types
- Understanding event flow
- Creating event handlers and button interactivity
- Dynamic & input text
- Creating functions
- Arrays & objects
Understanding Objects, Methods & Properties
- Understanding class architecture
- Creating AS 3.0 Packages and Classes
- Understanding display list
- Adding symbols programmatically
- Loading images
- Loading & controlling sounds
- Using the Tween() class
- Adding filters programmatically
- Loading XML data
The course topics serve as an outline for the course. Instructors may adjust content based on the specific needs of each class, such as to answer your Adobe Animate questions.
Custom and private Adobe Animate classes
This Adobe Animate course is available as a private class. Curriculum can be customized for your specific needs. Adobe Animate classes can be delivered at your location, online, or in our classrooms. For more information, call 781-376-6044 to speak with a training consultant or contact us.
Adobe Animate course advanced prerequisites
We recommend that you have the Adobe Animate application before starting the class and have a solid understanding of all topics covered in the introductory and intermediate Adobe Animate courses. You can subscribe to Creative Cloud, purchase the software, or obtain a trial version of it at from the Adobe web site.
Exceptional Adobe Animate course materials
Our proprietary curriculum has been proven effective in teaching [category short name] to thousands. You’ll receive our extensive written reference along with lesson files for you to continue your practice following the class. This Adobe Animate course includes a copy of our Digital Classroom book with many projects and exercises.
Repeat for free
If you need a refresher or miss a day of class, you can repeat the Adobe Animate class at no additional cost for one year.
Adobe Animate FAQ
Do I receive a Adobe Animate certificate?
AGI provides a certificate upon course completion, which can be shared on LinkedIn and verified digitally on the AGI website.
How many students are in a Adobe Animate class?
AGI limits its class sizes so that you receive personalized attention. Classes are limited to no more than 10 participants.
Can I get specific Adobe Animate questions answered in the class?
Yes, as a live class, you can ask the instructor questions about how you will be using Adobe Animate.
Does this Adobe Animate class include job placement support?
AGI provides job support only when Adobe Animate classes are taken as part of a longer-term certificate program, where AGI has a dedicated career counselor assigned to each certificate student.
Is this Adobe Animate class for Mac or Windows?
You can attend this Adobe Animate class using a Mac or Windows computer. The application itself has identical functionality for both. If attending in our classrooms, a computer will be provided using the operating system of your choice.