Reviews of our InDesign Class for Digital Publishing
InDesign Class for Digital Publishing - Introduction rating: 5 stars from 326 reviewers
"I'm absolutely thrilled to have learned InDesign. Michael really demystified the program, and I really enjoyed the way he presented the information to the group. This was my "jump into the deep end" effort to get up-to-date with technology in my field and thank you so much to Michael for making that possible! " - Kirby GSee all reviews for InDesign courses and classes
All InDesign classes include
Certificate of Completion
InDesign Class for Digital Publishing
InDesign Class for Digital Publishing
This InDesign course emphasizes how to create digital documents using InDesign. Learn to add interactivity, animation and publish online. This InDesign course is available as a private training course for groups and organizations. For individuals, much of the content from this specialized course is also covered in the advanced InDesign class which is available as a regularly scheduled public course.
This InDesign course requires intermediate level skills, either through AGI’s introductory InDesign and intermediate InDesign courses, or through equivalent experience.
Ways to attend this InDesign course
- Live online from your office or home on regularly scheduled dates
- Live in-person at AGI’s classroom locations on regularly scheduled dates
- Private or custom InDesign course either online or in-person on dates you select. Contact us for details
Why InDesign classes at AGI are the best option for you
- Hands-on learning: Learn InDesign quickly with our proven teaching methods.
- Exceptional curriculum: AGI has delivered InDesign training to thousands over 25 years.
- Expert instructors: Our instructors are InDesign experts and skilled educators.
- Small class sizes: Receive personalized attention with 10 or fewer participants per class.
- Repeat for Free: If you need a refresher or miss a class day, retake the InDesign class at no cost.
If you have questions about the InDesign class for digital publishing or are Interested in a private or customized training, call to speak with a training consultant: 781-376-6044.
This course is available individually or as part of these certificate programs:
InDesign Class for Digital Publishing Course Topics
Creating Interactive Documents using InDesign
- Adding TOC bookmarks
- Arranging, grouping and sorting bookmarks
- Creating hyperlinks
- Page destinations
- TOC markers
- Index markers
- Cross references in InDesign
- Creating buttons with InDesign
- Action types
- Changing button appearance
- Adding a movies or sound to InDesign documents
- Choosing a poster frame
- Changing movie options
Advanced interactive options with InDesign
- Creating motion paths
- Using existing objects as a motion path
- Working with motion presets
- Using Timing to change animation sequences
- Using Layers for interactive elements
- Building and organizing animations
- Creating animation effects: type, slideshows, color transitions, and scrolling text.
- Importing animations
Sharing InDesign documents using Adobe Publish Online
- Understanding InDesign's Publish Online capabilities and limitations
- Design considerations for Adobe publish online
- Using Spreads in Digital Documents
- Creating multi-page documents
- Designing InDesign pages with different sizes
- Understanding InDesign's Publishing settings
- Sharing options: social media, email
- Setting default view
- PDF download option
- Setting Image quality
- Creating document thumbnail image
- Updating previously published documents
- Viewing analytics for published documents
- Viewing published documents online: navigating the interface
- Embedding Adobe Publish Online documents within a website
Custom and private InDesign classes
This InDesign course is available as a private class. Curriculum can be customized for your specific needs. InDesign classes can be delivered at your location, online, or in our classrooms. For more information, call 781-376-6044 to speak with a training consultant or contact us.
It is important that you have access to InDesign CC before starting this class.
You will receive a comprehensive InDesign course manual developed by the Adobe Certified Instructors at AGI. AGI instructors have created many of the official training guides and books for Adobe Systems, and have authored more than 10 InDesign training books.