All Keynote classes include
Certificate of Completion
Keynote Online February 9, 2024 Presentation Design
Keynote training class for presentation design
In this Keynote presentation design course, discover the design principles for building beautiful presentations with impact. Understand the design principles behind how, when, and where to use text, images, and animation. This class incorporates learning essential Keynote skills along with practical presentation design principles for creating effective presentations. A separate keynote training course covers exclusively how-to use Keynote for those interested only in learning the application itself.
Apple Keynote training class for presentation design course topics
- Designing a powerful slide deck
- Introduction to Design Principles
- History of modern design
- Influence of Art Nouveau, Bauhaus, International Typographic Style and more
- Elimination of unnecessary elements
- Design practice
- Feeling confident about space
- Layout proportions that work
- How to use type size, style, spacing, and more to make a clear information hierarchy
- Design thinking and Strategy
- Planning your information hierarchy
- Creating powerful messages
- Sketching and planning your content
- Resources for images, icons, and more
- Finding and using hero images
- Building more iconic graphic presentations
- Practice in slide design
- Resolving real information design
Why Keynote classes at AGI are the best option for you
- Hands-on learning: Learn Keynote quickly with our proven teaching methods.
- Exceptional curriculum: AGI has delivered Keynote training to thousands over 25 years.
- Expert instructors: Our instructors are Keynote experts and skilled educators.
- Small class sizes: Receive personalized attention with 10 or fewer participants per class.
- Repeat for Free: If you need a refresher or miss a class day, retake the Keynote class at no cost.