ePub Conversion Service and eBook Conversion Service
The team that writes books about digital publishing can also handle your eBook conversions, including ePub conversions and Kindle conversions to mobi and KF8 formats.
We have experience creating and converting complex ebooks with extensive hyperlinking, designing graphically rich ebooks with multimedia, and converting textbooks and teachers’ resources to eBook and ePub. We provide eBook conversion services for many major publishers, handling the conversion of entire back libraries as well as creating new eBooks that leverage the power of modern HD digital readers. With our eBook conversion service, we can help you create beautiful looking digital eBooks in the ePub format and mobi format for nook, Kindle, iPad, Android, and Windows 8 tablet devices.
AGI can help convert all major formats to eBook including:
- InDesign to ePub conversion service
- InDesign to Kindle (mobi and KF8) conversion service
- QuarkXPress to ePub conversion service
- QuarkXPress to Kindle (mobi and KF8) conversion service
- Microsoft Word to ePub conversion service
- Microsoft Word to Kindle (mobi and KF8) conversion service
- PDF to ePub conversion service
- PDF to Kindle (mobi and KF8) conversion service
- XML to ePub conversion service
- ePub 3 Conversion Services
- Creating fixed layout ePub and eBooks
- Creating rich multimedia ePub and eBooks
As publishers of the Digital Classroom book series, when you engage AGI for eBook conversions, you have a team of experienced digital book experts to help you with everything from planning through conversion and training.
From our offices in New York City, Boston, and Philadelphia we provide ePub conversion services to clients around the world. When you hire AGI to handle your eBook conversion and ePub conversion, your project always remains with our team of experts at our offices, and is never sent off-shore. You get a committed team of publishing experts with extensive experience creating and converting ePubs for all major digital platforms, with extensive attention to detail along with a quality control and review process that has your eBooks tested and validated.
For more information about ePub consulting and eBook consulting, contact a publishing consultant at American Graphics Institute by calling +1 781 404-4078 or use our contact form.