All Google Docs classes include
Certificate of Completion
Google Sheets Training Class
This Google Sheets course teaches when, why, and how to use Google Sheets. Learn to enter and manage text, dates, numbers and currency. Discover how to perform calculations on data by creating custom formulas and using built in functions available within Google Sheets. Learn to format data and cells using formatting options. Discover how to create and edit charts based on worksheet data. Manage large lists of data by sorting and filtering the list. Print or share as PDF the completed worksheet and add headers, footers and change margins.
Ways to attend this Google Docs course
- Live online from your office or home on regularly scheduled dates
- Live in-person at AGI’s classroom locations on regularly scheduled dates
- Private or custom Google Docs course either online or in-person on dates you select. Contact us for details
Why Google Docs classes at AGI are the best option for you
- Hands-on learning: Learn Google Docs quickly with our proven teaching methods.
- Exceptional curriculum: AGI has delivered Google Docs training to thousands over 25 years.
- Expert instructors: Our instructors are Google Docs experts and skilled educators.
- Small class sizes: Receive personalized attention with 10 or fewer participants per class.
- Repeat for Free: If you need a refresher or miss a class day, retake the Google Docs class at no cost.
Questions about this Google Sheets class? Interested in a private or customized Google Sheets training? Call to speak with a training consultant: 781-376-6044.
This course is available individually or as part of these certificate programs:
Getting Started with Google Sheets
- Navigating Google Sheets
- Entering data – text, dates, numbers, currency, numbers as text
- Using keyboard shortcuts
- Saving a file
- Star a file
- Opening a file
- Accessing templates
Using Google Sheets Editing Features
- Using cut, copy and paste
- Undo and redo
- AutoFill handle
Performing Calculations in Google Sheets
- Creating formulas
- Understanding order of operations
- Relative vs. absolute references
- Using functions – SUM, AVERAGE, COUNT, COUNTA, TODAY, PMT
Modifying a Sheet
- Formatting cells
- Using paint format
- Aligning cell contents
- Adding borders and shading
- Inserting/deleting a row/column
- Resizing a column/row
- Using Conditional formatting
Using Google Sheets Tools
- Using spellcheck
- Working with substitutions
Working with Lists in Google Sheets
- Working with a list
- Sorting the list by one or more columns
Creating Charts in Google Sheets
- Creating a column chart
- Editing a chart
- Creating a pie chart
- Using chart options
Managing and Sharing Sheets
- Deleting a sheet
- Sharing and collaborating on sheets
- Using search to find a file
- Creating folders
- Using version history
- Sending a sheet through Gmail
Google Sheets Print amd Export Options
- Using page layout options
- Adjusting margins
- Adding headers and footers
- Saving a sheet as a pdf
Custom and private Google Docs classes
This Google Docs course is available as a private class. Curriculum can be customized for your specific needs. Google Docs classes can be delivered at your location, online, or in our classrooms. For more information, call 781-376-6044 to speak with a training consultant or contact us.
We recommend that you have the the relevant software before starting this class.
You will receive comprehensive course materials for this class developed by the instructors at AGI.