All Microsoft Access classes include
Certificate of Completion
Microsoft Access Course Online April 9, 2024 Introduction
Microsoft Access Course - Introduction
Learn the essentials of relational databases and working with Access in this introductory Microsoft Access course. Discover how to create a new database, build forms, create tables, filter and organize data and much more in this one-day Microsoft Access training course. This is the perfect Access course for beginners and for those who have not had formal training.
Access training course - Introduction: Complete class topics
- Orientation to Microsoft Access
- Create a simple Access Database
- Configuring options in Microsoft Access
- Understanding the help options
Working with table data in Access
- Modifying table data
- Sorting records
- Filtering records
Querying an Access database
- Create basic queries in Access
- Sorting data in a query
- Filtering data in query
- Perform calculations as part of a query
Creating and using Access forms
- Creating forms using Access
- Work with data in Access forms
- Create a report
- Add controls to a report
- Enhance the appearance of a report
- Prepare a report for print
- Organize report information
- Format reports
Why Microsoft Access classes at AGI are the best option for you
- Hands-on learning: Learn Microsoft Access quickly with our proven teaching methods.
- Exceptional curriculum: AGI has delivered Microsoft Access training to thousands over 25 years.
- Expert instructors: Our instructors are Microsoft Access experts and skilled educators.
- Small class sizes: Receive personalized attention with 10 or fewer participants per class.
- Repeat for Free: If you need a refresher or miss a class day, retake the Microsoft Access class at no cost.