All Microsoft Access classes include
Certificate of Completion
Microsoft Access Course - Intermediate
Intermedia Access Class
Take your Access skills to the next level and improve your efficiency with Access and relational databases in this intermediate Microsoft Access course. Learn to design better relational databases, join tables, improve data structure, validate data, conduct advanced queries, organize data and create more advanced reports. Participants will work with their own relational database that they will create as part of the course.
Ways to attend this Microsoft Access course
- Live online from your office or home on regularly scheduled dates
- Live in-person at AGI’s classroom locations on regularly scheduled dates
- Private or custom Microsoft Access course either online or in-person on dates you select. Contact us for details
Why Microsoft Access classes at AGI are the best option for you
- Hands-on learning: Learn Microsoft Access quickly with our proven teaching methods.
- Exceptional curriculum: AGI has delivered Microsoft Access training to thousands over 25 years.
- Expert instructors: Our instructors are Microsoft Access experts and skilled educators.
- Small class sizes: Receive personalized attention with 10 or fewer participants per class.
- Repeat for Free: If you need a refresher or miss a class day, retake the Microsoft Access class at no cost.
Questions about this intermediate Microsoft Access class? Interested in a private or customized training? Call to speak with a training consultant: 781-376-6044.
This course is available individually or as part of these certificate programs:
Intermediate Microsoft Access: key topics
- Designing a relational database
- Joining Tables
- Validating Data
- Using Advanced Queries
- Improving Data Organization
- Understanding Advanced Reporting Options
Intermediate Microsoft Access Course: complete class topics
Designing Relational Databases
- Fundamentals of Relational Database Design
- Creating Tables
- Creating Table Relationships
Joining Tables in Access
- Creating Query Joins
- Relating Data Within a Table
- Working with Subdata sheets
Using Access Data Validation
- Validating Fields
- Using options for Form and Record Validation
Creating Advanced Queries in Access
- Creating Parameter Queries
- Summarizing Data
- Creating Subqueries
- Creating Action Queries
- Creating Unmatched and Duplicate Queries
Organizing an Access Database for Efficiency
- Data Normalization
- Create Junction Tables
- Improving Table Structure
Using Advanced Reporting Techniques in Access
- Including Control Formatting in Reports
- Adding Calculated Fields to Reports
- Add a Subreport to Existing Reports
Custom and private Microsoft Access classes
This Microsoft Access course is available as a private class. Curriculum can be customized for your specific needs. Microsoft Access classes can be delivered at your location, online, or in our classrooms. For more information, call 781-376-6044 to speak with a training consultant or contact us.
We recommend that you have Microsoft Access installed on your computer before starting this class.
You will receive a comprehensive course manual for this Intermediate Access class developed by the instructors at AGI. AGI instructors have created many of the official training guides and books for Microsoft.