Reviews of our Premiere Pro class - Advanced
Premiere Pro class - Advanced - Introduction rating: 5 stars from 139 reviewers
"Alex was my instructor for the intro Premier Pro class and I was happy to see that he was teaching the advanced class too! He does a great job and is very knowledgeable.Looking forward to my next class!" - Steve GSee all reviews for Adobe Premiere Pro courses and classes
All Premiere Pro classes include
Certificate of Completion
Premiere Pro class - Advanced
Advanced Premiere Pro class
Advanced Premiere Pro Class: Course overview
This course teaches you advanced editing techniques and builds upon the skills covered in our introductory course. Learn the advanced capabilities of Adobe Premiere Pro in two days of intensive hands-on training. Attendees learn how to use the advanced interface and editing tools to produce broadcast-quality movies for video, multimedia, and the Web.
What you learn in this advanced live Premiere Pro course
- Make advanced edits including using Trim View and nested timelines
- Apply different mattes and masking techniques
- Create advanced transitions
- Apply color correction and color standardization across shots
- Workflows for practically exporting and encoding digital video efficiently
- Advanced integration and workflow techniques for After Effects, Audition, and Photoshop content
See all course topics
Ways to attend this Premiere Pro course
- Live online from your office or home as a regularly scheduled class
- Live in person as a regularly scheduled class at AGI’s classroom locations
- Private class, online or in-person, at your location: call 781 376-6044 or use our contact form
Why learn Premiere Pro at AGI
- Hands-on learning: Learn Premiere Pro by doing, using our proven method to gain skills quickly.
- Proven curriculum: We have delivered Premiere Pro training to thousands.
- Our expert instructors are skilled educators and the best in class with Premiere Pro.
- Small class sizes: receive personalized attention with ten or fewer participants per class.
- Repeat for free: If you need a refresher or miss a class day, retake the class at no cost.
- Learn using proven methods: We have been teaching Premiere Pro courses for 20 years
This course is available individually or as part of these certificate programs:
Premiere Pro class - Advanced - Course Dates
All classes are led by a live instructor. Class times listed are Eastern time.
Premiere Pro class - Advanced: Topics Covered
- Using Premiere Pro for advanced editing
- Masking techniques in Premiere Pro
- Advanced transitions
- Advanced Audio editing in Premiere Pro
- Integrating Photoshop with Premiere Pro
- Integrating After Effects with Premiere Pro
- Integrating Audition with Premiere Pro
- Color correction in Premiere Pro
- Premiere Pro DVD exporting
- Premiere Pro export for web and online use
- Update on new features in Premiere Pro
Adobe Premiere Pro class - Advanced: Complete course topics
Advanced Editing in Premiere Pro
- Using the Trim View
- Slip, Slide, and Rolling Edit Tools
- Match frames
- Nested timelines (Sequences)
Masking Techniques in Premiere Pro
- Using keys
- Using matte keys
- Garbage mattes
- Color mattes
- Track mattes
- Advanced transitions
- Advanced Audio editing in Premiere
Integrating Photoshop with Premiere Pro
- Importing layers as a sequence
- Alpha channels
- Updating Photoshop files
Integrating After Effects with Premiere Pro
- Working with Premiere projects in After Effects
- Non-destructive integration
Integrating Audition with Premiere Pro
Overview of editing audio from a Premiere Pro Project file using Audition
Color correction in Premiere Pro
- Creating a new reference monitor window
- Gang to reference monitor feature
- Working with color scopes
- 3-Point Color Correction
- Color Match
Digital Video export in Premiere Pro
- Using sequence markers
- Adding chapter information
- Encoding using Adobe Media Encoder
Update on new features in Premiere Pro
- Recent interface improvements
- AI capabilities
- Changes to the workspace
The course topics serve as an outline for the course. Instructors may adjust content based on the specific needs of each class, such as to answer your Premiere Pro questions.
Custom and private Premiere Pro classes
This Premiere Pro course is available as a private class. Curriculum can be customized for your specific needs. Premiere Pro classes can be delivered at your location, online, or in our classrooms. For more information, call 781-376-6044 to speak with a training consultant or contact us.
Premiere Pro Class: Advanced - Prerequisites
We recommend that you have the Premiere Pro application before starting the class. You can purchase subscriptions to Creative Cloud or obtain a trial version from the Adobe website. If attending class in our classrooms, a computer and the application are provided for use during the class. If attending a Premiere class online, check system requirements to ensure you can run Premiere Pro on your computer. It is important to have Premiere Pro installed before the start of class.
It is recommended that before taking the Premiere Pro class, you have experience with basic content creation and an understanding of the production process.
Exceptional Premiere Pro course materials
Our proprietary curriculum has been proven effective in teaching [category short name] to thousands. You’ll receive our extensive written reference along with lesson files for you to continue your practice following the class. This Premiere Pro course includes a copy of our Digital Classroom book with many projects and exercises.
Repeat for free
If you need a refresher or miss a day of class, you can repeat the Premiere Pro class at no additional cost for one year.
Premiere Pro FAQ
Do I receive a Premiere Pro certificate?
AGI provides a certificate upon course completion, which can be shared on LinkedIn and verified digitally on the AGI website.
How many students are in a Premiere Pro class?
AGI limits its class sizes so that you receive personalized attention. Classes are limited to no more than 10 participants.
Can I get specific Premiere Pro questions answered in the class?
Yes, as a live class, you can ask the instructor questions about how you will be using Premiere Pro.
Does this Premiere Pro class include job placement support?
AGI provides job support only when Premiere Pro classes are taken as part of a longer-term certificate program, where AGI has a dedicated career counselor assigned to each certificate student.
Is this Premiere Pro class for Mac or Windows?
You can attend this Premiere Pro class using a Mac or Windows computer. The application itself has identical functionality for both. If attending in our classrooms, a computer will be provided using the operating system of your choice.
Private Premiere Pro classes for companies and groups
This Premiere Pro class is available as a private workshop for your company, group, or team. Use the contact form on this page or call 781 376-6044 to learn more about private classes.