All elearning classes include
Certificate of Completion
Adobe Presenter Training Class
This Adobe Presenter training class teaches the use of this eLearning software application. Learn to take PowerPoint content and convert it to e-learning materials, as well as capture and record on-screen interactions and perform video editing to create eLearning content. Adobe Presenter is used by learning and training professionals and educators who need to create online educational content. This Adobe Presenter course teaches the process of creating e-learning from PowerPoint presentations, capturing on-screen content, editing on-screen presentations, as well as creating quizzes along with publishing content to Adobe Connect and learning management systems (LMS). This class can be coupled with Adobe Captivate training or Adobe Connect, or delivered as a stand-alone course.
Ways to attend this elearning course
- Live online from your office or home on regularly scheduled dates
- Live in-person at AGI’s classroom locations on regularly scheduled dates
- Private or custom elearning course either online or in-person on dates you select. Contact us for details
Why elearning classes at AGI are the best option for you
- Hands-on learning: Learn elearning quickly with our proven teaching methods.
- Exceptional curriculum: AGI has delivered elearning training to thousands over 25 years.
- Expert instructors: Our instructors are elearning experts and skilled educators.
- Small class sizes: Receive personalized attention with 10 or fewer participants per class.
- Repeat for Free: If you need a refresher or miss a class day, retake the elearning class at no cost.
Questions about the Presenter class? Interested in a private or customized Presenter training? Call to speak with a training consultant: 781-376-6044.
This course is available individually or as part of these certificate programs:
Adobe Presenter Training Course Topics
- Converting content from PowerPoint
- Creating quizzes
- Using Smart Learning interactions
- Using Actors
- Embedding a web browser interface
- Using Scenario templates
- Understanding SCORM
- Importing questions from an existing quiz
- Creating Slide branching
- Controlling slide navigation and titles
- Captivate integration for simulations & demos
- Creating question pools
- Using Multilingual support
- Synchronizing multimedia to control playback
- Using eLearning templates
- Importing and editing video
- Maintaining navigation restrictions
- Editing and syncing Audio
- Adding animations
- Creating Surveys
- Adding gesture support for tablets
- Customizing the Presentation viewer
- Using Presentation viewer templates
- Adding Presentation attachments
- Using the Search pane
- Using the Quiz pane
- Integrated slide notes
- Shuffling question order in quizzes
- Managing File size
- Create video tutorials
- Customizing the background
- Adding multiple videos
- Adding In-video questions into the timeline
- Using Annotations to highlight video sections
- Using video effects
- Closed Captioning - SRT file creation
- Using audio filters to improve audio quality
- Using automatic closed captioning
- Adding Branding
- Integrating Adobe Connect for streaming media
- Publishing to Adobe Captivate Prime and LMSs
- Publishing to YouTube & video sharing services
- HTML5 publishing
- e-learning Accessibility
- Publishing to Adobe Connect
- Publishing to Adobe PDF
Custom and private elearning classes
This elearning course is available as a private class. Curriculum can be customized for your specific needs. elearning classes can be delivered at your location, online, or in our classrooms. For more information, call 781-376-6044 to speak with a training consultant or contact us.
We recommend that you have Adobe Presenter and PowerPoint available on your computer for you to use upon class completion. If attending the class at an AGI classroom, Adobe Presenter and PowerPoint are available for use during the training.
Course materials are provided for Presenter training. AGI instructors have created many of the official training guides and books for Adobe Systems.