Excel Classes in Philadelphia
About Excel Classes in Philadelphia
American Graphics Institute has been delivering public and private Philadelphia Excel Classes for more than a decade. We offer regularly scheduled public Philadelphia Excel classes and private training. Our many clients include companies of all sizes, non-profit agencies, and educational institutions. AGI provides Philadelphia Excel training to employees working in marketing, communications, design and a variety of business roles.
Excel Courses in Philadelphia from expert instructors
American Graphics Institute’s live Philadelphia Excel Classes are led by expert instructors from American Graphics Institute with extensive experience in Digital design.
The instructors in that lead our live Philadelphia Excel Classes are experts on Digital design and Excel. American Graphics Institute teachers are also available for private Excel training which can be delivered on-site at your location or as a live online course.
Choosing the right Philadelphia Excel course
AGI offers several Excel courses to meet your needs. These descriptions can help determine which Excel class is best for you, or you can visit each individual course page for complete course details.
- If you are new to Excel or have never had any formal training, our introductory Excel course builds foundational skills from the ground up.
- If you have some previous Excel experience and know how use most basic formulas and charts, but are looking to take your skills to the next level and improve efficiency, the Intermediate Excel class is a good place to start.
- For those with extensive Excel experience, including using Pivot Tables and VLOOKUPs, you can learn advanced tools including macros, nested functions, sensitivity analysis, and more in our advanced Excel class.
- The Excel Bootcamp offers a comprehensive approach to learning Excel from beginner to advanced level. Taking the full Excel bootcamp ensures you gain a mastery of Excel. The Bootcamp also provides a discount over taking the individual classes.
About Excel classes in Philadelphia at AGI
- Learn Excel with hands-on classes: The best way to learn Excel is by using it in real-life scenarios. Our hands-on instruction includes practical exercises to help you learn.
- Live Excel classes with in-person instructors: Many Excel classes in Philadelphia are advertised as live but are delivered by remote instructors. Our Excel classes are delivered by local pros.
- Real-world Excel learning: We teach only the most relevant and practical Excel skills needed by business professionals on a daily basis. You’ll work on a variety of projects used across industries, including technology, finance, healthcare, education, government, and more.
- Top Excel Instructors: Learn Excel from industry experts who are also experienced educators. Our instructors are engaging and will walk you through the ins-and-outs of Excel’s amazing capabilities.
- Small Classes: Get personalized attention in small classes.
- Computer provided: We provide a computer with your choice of Windows or MacOS.
- Video Training & Workbook Included: Take the training home with you using our video training and workbook included with each Excel course. Samples of our Excel expertise are shared in our free Excel tutorials.
Excel Classes in Philadelphia
AGI strives to offer the best Excel training in Philadelphia with expert instructors, hands-on training, and years of experience.
Hands-on Excel Philadelphia
Our classes are full of hands-on exercises and projects to really master Excel and build your confidence that you can go out and apply these skills every day. Our classes are interactive so you will have the assistance of the instructor to guide you through the exercises and answer any questions as you go. There will be a mix of instruction and project-based work to keep things interesting and ensure optimal learning.
When it comes to Excel training, we provide some of the best instructors out there. We look for instructors with complete mastery of Excel, who are also expert instructors and are great with people. We want to make sure that you have a tremendous learning experience and learn from the best.
Corporate Training in Philadelphia
We also offer custom corporate training options in the Philadelphia area where we will customize a curriculum to deliver personalized training for your whole team. We'll work with you every step of the way to ensure you get the best service and We can do training at your offices or in our facility in Philadelphia. We can provide our full Excel syllabus allow you to pick and choose what you'd like to cover. You can also choose to add additional Excel topics, not in our syllabus, or work on specific types of projects that are applicable to your company. Send us an email, give us a ring, or chat with us to learn more about custom corporate training options at your offices in Philadelphia and see why companies across the country work with us to train their employees.
What You'll Learn in Excel Classes in Philadelphia
We offer Excel classes from beginner to advanced, and we have an Excel Bootcamp that covers it all. Let's walk through what you'll learn in each of the classes.
Beginner Excel Class Philadelphia
- Basic data entry and simple calculations like adding and subtracting and work your way up
- Get comfortable in the Excel interface and learn to use the toolbar
- Use Autofill to have Excel fill patterns for you
- Use text functions to join and split text in Excel
- Format your Excel spreadsheets and use conditional formatting
- Start performing more advanced calculations and build charts in Excel
Intermediate Excel Class
- Learn to navigate around the workbook with shortcuts
- Use dropdown menus and data validation
- Sort and filter data for quick analysis
- Master the VLOOKUP function for connecting data from multiple sources
- Learn to use IF statements and the COUNTIF, SUMIF, and more conditional functions
- Start working with Pivot Tables to quickly analyze data in tables
Advanced Excel Class
- Advanced cell locking techniques and Excel shortcuts, nested IF statements, and more advanced techniques in Excel
- Find desired outcomes with Goal Seek, create Data Tables, perform advanced lookups like INDEX-MATCH and VLOOKUP-MATCH
- Automate with macros
Philadelphia area Excel training class location:
Attend Microsoft Excel training classes in the Philadelphia area at our Conshohocken training center located at
American Graphics Institute
101 West Elm Street
Conshohocken PA 19428
AGI also offers private, onsite Microsoft Excel training classes in the Philadelphia area, which can occur at your office. For details contact us or call 610-228-0951.
Taking the train to your Philadelphia Excel training class
Less than 30 minutes from Philadelphia's 30th Street Station, take SEPTA to the Conshohocken stop. Our training center is immediately next to the station.
Learn about Excel education and training
Find out more about learning Excel and related developments that impact professionals. Written by experts, you can discover why it's important to learn Excel, the best options for learning, along with in-depth background information, as well as recent news and events.
Microsoft Excel is a widely used and extremely useful spreadsheet application that is used for collecting, organizing, calculating, and analyzing data. Excel is commonly used by companies,…
There are basic things you should learn in Excel so that you can collect, sort and organize data. While Excel has many capabilities, here are the basic things you should learn in Excel…
You can learn Excel quickly through classes, tutorials, blogs, books, and other resources. If you have a job or project that requires you to learn Excel quickly, there are several…
Excel is worth learning for anyone who needs to collect, organize, analyze, or interpret data. As the most widely used spreadsheet application, Excel can be used to create budgets, track…
AGI's team of experienced instructors are led by Jennifer Smith the design and usability expert and best-selling author of more than 20 books including Creative Cloud for Dummies, Creative Suite for Dummies, and Photoshop Digital Classroom. Classes are led by experienced professionals who have extensive professional and training experience, and also work in our consulting practice areas and as practicing professionals. For Federal agencies, American Graphics Institute classes are offered under GSA contract 47QTCA19D003Y.