All Sketch classes include
Certificate of Completion
Sketch prototyping workshop - half-day
Sketch prototyping workshop
This half-day Sketch App workshop provides an introduction to how to create prototypes as part of the UX design process. Learn the tools and capabilities of the Sketch App as you gain an introduction to capabilities such as the Layer list and Inspector to quickly create and re-use components in Sketch, enabling the sharing of website and app designs for testing and review.
- Learn how Sketch is used within a prototyping and design workflow
- Discover how to create and use artboards
- Understand resizing and pinning options
- Get an overview of Sketch tools and functionality
- See how to work efficiently with UI objects and layers
- Discover how to import, create, and transform artwork, objects, and text
- Learn how to use the prototyping tools to create a working prototype
- Find out how to efficiently share Sketch projects for feedback and development
For questions about this half-day Sketch workshop, or to discuss a private or customized Sketch training workshop, contact American Graphics Institute at 781-376-6044 or use the chat option.
This Sketch workshop runs from 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm
This course is available individually or as part of these certificate programs:
This half-day Sketch App workshop runs from 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm and covers these topics:
- Using Sketch to create interactive prototypes
- Inserting artboards
- Overview of creating, editing & organizing artboards
- Using layers
- Creating basic UI shapes in Sketch
- Object properties
- Creating text
- Creating linked content
- Saving artwork as symbols
If attending a Sketch class at our training center, we provide the Sketch app for use during class. We suggest that you have the Sketch app available for you to use after class for online courses.
You will receive Sketch curriculum for this workshop developed by the instructors at AGI.