All UX classes include
Certificate of Completion
UX Course Online July 18, 2024 Rapid Prototyping Training
UX prototyping training
Learn UX Prototyping skills in this live UX class led by an expert in the user experience design field. Participants discover how to efficiently create, share, and test concepts, designs, and structures for websites and apps through the rapid prototyping UX design process. Learn best practices for UX prototyping and testing before investing in final user experience designs. Gain an understanding of the process for rapid iteration of UX designs and creating mockups. Find out ways to improve the efficiency of the design and development process in this Rapid Prototyping UX workshop.
- Discovering the importance of user research and methods
- Building your prototype based upon valid scenarios
- Finding design issues early
- Improving a design concept quickly
- Easily comparing design variations
- Gathering design feedback earlier in the process
- Encouraging collaboration
- Working with more complex iterations
- A scenario represents a possible situation
- An imagined sequence of possible events
- An imagined set of circumstances that help a user reach a goal
- The UI on your screen
- Scenario vs feature
- Base on scenarios and user goals
- Building a rough information structure
- Building and testing the app or website navigation
- Testing your navigation
- Iterating your structure
- Visual design essentials
- Spacing and proportions
- Type hierarchy
- Low-fidelity solutions
- Testing your prototype
- Use of interactive prototyping tools such as Balsamiq
- Introduction to Balsamiq Mock-ups
- Building your UI
- Creating interactively
- Exporting interactive PDFs
- Collecting feedback
Why UX classes at AGI are the best option for you
- Hands-on learning: Learn UX quickly with our proven teaching methods.
- Exceptional curriculum: AGI has delivered UX training to thousands over 25 years.
- Expert instructors: Our instructors are UX experts and skilled educators.
- Small class sizes: Receive personalized attention with 10 or fewer participants per class.
- Repeat for Free: If you need a refresher or miss a class day, retake the UX class at no cost.