Reviews of our Adobe Acrobat training class - Advanced
Adobe Acrobat training class - Advanced - Introduction rating: 5 stars from 24 reviewers
"Good class, it was small so Greg adapted this to what our organization needs to do to make accessible PDF files." -See all reviews for Adobe Acrobat classes
All Acrobat classes include
Certificate of Completion
Adobe Acrobat training class - Advanced
Adobe Acrobat training class - Advanced
Adobe Acrobat advanced class length
This one-day Adobe Acrobat training course takes you to the next level with Acrobat and PDF. Learn to develop advanced Acrobat forms and submit them electronically with any version of Acrobat, including the free Reader. Become more productive with advanced editing tools and techniques, and discover how to create PDF files accessible to the visually impaired. In this Adobe Acrobat Training class, you also learn how to apply interactivity to PDFs with buttons, links, and actions, and how to automate repetitive tasks.
What you learn in this advanced live Acrobat course
- Incorporate actions for navigation and interactivity
- Build fillable PDF forms for data capture
- Secure sensitive information with passwords and digital signatures
- Add audio, video, and other media to PDF documents
- Batch-process repetitive tasks on multiple files simultaneously
- Optimize PDFs for print, web, and accessibility
Ways to attend this Acrobat course
- Live online from your office or home as a regularly scheduled class
- Live in person as a regularly scheduled class at AGI’s classroom locations
- Private class, online or in-person, at your location - contact us at 781 376-6044 or at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule
Private Acrobat classes for companies and groups
This Acrobat class is available as a private workshop for your company, group, or team. Use the contact form on this page or call 781 376-6044 to learn more about private classes.
Why learn Acrobat at AGI
- Hands-on learning: Learn Acrobat by doing, using our proven method to gain skills quickly.
- Proven curriculum: We have delivered Acrobat training to thousands.
- Our expert instructors are skilled educators and the best in class with Acrobat.
- Small class sizes: receive personalized attention with ten or fewer participants per class.
- Repeat for free: If you need a refresher or miss a class day, retake the class at no cost.
- Learn using proven methods: We have been teaching Acrobat courses for 20 years
This course is available individually or as part of these certificate programs:
Adobe Acrobat training class advanced topics covered
Module 1: Creating interactive PDF navigation
- Working with actions
- Using page actions in Adobe Acrobat
- Creating a thread of linked articles
- Working with the destinations panel
Module 2: Creating PDF forms
- Creating a PDF form
- Using the form wizard
- Creating form fields
- Enabling usage in Adobe Reader
- Distributing and managing forms in Acrobat
Module 3: Adding digital signatures and document security
- Removing sensitive content from an Adobe Acrobat document
- Using digital signatures in your Adobe Acrobat document
- About Acrobat s
- Certifying a dDocument
- Creating a security envelope
Module 4: Optimizing PDF documents
- About tagged documents
- Optimizing documents for the visually impaired
- Optimizing documents for your local printer
- Optimizing documents for CD and DVD Applications
- Optimizing documents for the web
- Customizing Acrobat Distiller conversion settings
- PDF font considerations
Module 5: Acrobat Online
- Viewing Adobe Acrobat PDF Documents in a Web Browser
- Conducting a Shared Review
- Preparing PDF Documents for the Internet
- Saving an Adobe Acrobat PDF for the Internet
- Combining HTML and PDF Files
- Collaborating with Acrobat
Module 6: Creating a PDF index
- Creating an Index in Adobe Acrobat
- Purging and rebuilding an Index
- Moving an index
- Creating and managing an embedded index
Module 7: Batch processing and optimizing PDF documents for print
- Editing with batch processing
- Optimizing PDF documents for print
- Creating PDF/X-compliant documents
- Performing a preflight check of your PDF document
- Adding information for the printer
Module 8: Add multimedia to PDF documents
- Working with images in Adobe Acrobat
- Adding sound to PDF documents
- Adding video clips to Adobe Acrobat PDF presentations
The course topics serve as an outline for the course. Instructors may adjust content based on the specific needs of each class, such as to answer your Acrobat questions.
Adobe Acrobat training class advanced prerequisites
We recommend that you have Adobe Acrobat software before starting the class. You can purchase the software or obtain a trial version of it from the Adobe web site.
Exceptional Acrobat course materials
Our proprietary curriculum has been proven effective in teaching [category short name] to thousands. You’ll receive our extensive written reference along with lesson files for you to continue your practice following the class. This Acrobat course includes a copy of our Digital Classroom book with many projects and exercises.
Repeat for free
If you need a refresher or miss a day of class, you can repeat the Acrobat class at no additional cost for one year.
Do I receive a Acrobat certificate?
AGI provides a certificate upon course completion, which can be shared on LinkedIn and verified digitally on the AGI website.
How many students are in a Acrobat class?
AGI limits its class sizes so that you receive personalized attention. Classes are limited to no more than 10 participants.
Can I get specific Acrobat questions answered in the class?
Yes, as a live class, you can ask the instructor questions about how you will be using Acrobat.
Does this Acrobat class include job placement support?
AGI provides job support only when Acrobat classes are taken as part of a longer-term certificate program, where AGI has a dedicated career counselor assigned to each certificate student.
Is this Acrobat class for Mac or Windows?
You can attend this Acrobat class using a Mac or Windows computer. The application itself has identical functionality for both. If attending in our classrooms, a computer will be provided using the operating system of your choice.