Reviews of our Adobe Animate Course - Introduction
Adobe Animate Course - Introduction - Introduction rating: 5 stars from 15 reviewers
"Todd was great! I was the only student in the Animate class so I just asked questions and he taught me one-on-one the whole day. I learned a lot of new skills that I use at my job. " - Brad FSee all reviews for Adobe Animate Courses
All Adobe Animate classes include
Certificate of Completion
Adobe Animate Course - Introduction
introduction to Animate course
Introduction to Animate course
In this two-day, or 4 evening Animate class you master the skills you need to get up and running creating animations with Adobe Animate. This Animate course will teach you the basics of Adobe's industry-standard web animation and multimedia publishing software. You'll learn how to get creative with Animate's drawing tools and bring graphics to life on the stage through motion and shape tweens while incorporating images, video, and audio to create total interactive experiences. Learn to optimize and publish your content for delivery online.
This Adobe Animate training course is geared toward users with no formal training with Animate and is ideal for digital and traditional designers looking to move further into the interactive realm, and is a great way for you to learn Animate.
What you learn in this introductory live Animate course
- Effectively navigate the Animate workspace and tools
- Start creating shapes and paths with the drawing tools
- Save symbols and manage the Library panel
- Create basic animation using keyframes and the timeline
- Import images, sound and video to the timeline
- Get introduced to ActionScript for controlling animation
Ways to attend this Adobe Animate course
- Live online from your office or home
- Live in person at AGI’s classroom locations
- Private class, online or in-person, at your location - contact us at 781 376-6044 or at email@example.com to schedule
Why learn Adobe Animate at AGI
- Hands-on learning: Learn Adobe Animate by doing, using our proven method to gain skills quickly.
- Proven curriculum: We have delivered Adobe Animate training to thousands.
- Our expert instructors are skilled educators and the best in class with Adobe Animate.
- Small class sizes: receive personalized attention with ten or fewer participants per class.
- Repeat for free: If you need a refresher or miss a class day, retake the class at no cost.
- Learn using proven methods: We have been teaching Adobe Animate courses for 20 years
This course is available individually or as part of these certificate programs:
Adobe Animate Course - Introduction - Course Dates
All classes are led by a live instructor. Class times listed are Eastern time.
Introduction to Adobe Animate course: Topics covered
- Introduction to Animate
- Getting started with the drawing tools
- Using symbols
- Advanced drawing tools
- Creating basic animation
- Advanced animation techniques
- Working with imported files
- Adding basic interactivity
Introduction to Adobe Animate course: Complete course topics
- Introducing Animate
- Understanding Animate file types
- Creating and setting up a new document
- Saving an Animate document
- Using the Animate workspace
- Working on the stage
- Accessing Animate tools
- Using the property inspector
- Working with other panels and groups
- Putting the timeline to use
Getting Started with the drawing tools
- Drawing in Animate
- Understanding merge drawing mode
- Using the Line tool
- Drawing with the Pen tool
- Using the shape and primitive tools
- Adding text to your artwork
- Introducing filters
- Working with colors and gradients
- Organizing and layering graphics
- Transforming graphics and gradients
Using symbols and the library with Animate
- Understanding symbols and instances
- Looking at the Library panel
- Creating symbols
- Building artwork with symbol instances
- Editing symbols
- Modifying instances
- Changing instance color
- Duplicating symbols
- Swapping symbols
- Managing the library
Creating basic animation using Animate
- Introducing keyframes and the timeline
- Working on layers
- Using frames and keyframes
- Creating motion-tweened animation
- Incorporating color effects, rotation, and scaling
- Modifying animation with the Motion Editor
- Controlling animation paths
- Morphing with Shape Tweens
- Creating and modifying classic tweens
- Adjusting animation with onion skinning
Working with imported files in Animate
- Understanding import formats
- Importing still images
- Placing a bitmap image
- Adding text
- Swapping out an imported file
- Modifying and updating imported artwork
- Updating imported files
- Taking advantage of Photoshop layers
- Importing Illustrator artwork
- Animating imported images
Adding Sound and Video to Animate projects
- Preparing sound files for Animate
- Editing your audio
- Choosing audio formats
- Importing sounds
- Adding sounds to the timeline and buttons
- Understanding video in Animate
- Choosing embedded vs. linked video
- Using Animate video formats
- Converting video with Adobe Media Encoder
- Adding embedded video
Introducing ActionScript navigation
- Understanding ActionScript
- Choosing the right ActionScript version
- Placing ActionScript
- Adding actions with the Actions panel
- Using Script Assist
- Controlling Movie Clip timelines
- Building basic button symbols
- Creating rollovers
- Adding behaviors to a button
Delivering a final animation
- Understanding the publishing process from Animate
- Customizing publish settings
- Publishing to the web
- Publishing for mobile devices
- Publishing for iOS
- Publishing for Android OS
- Using export movie
- Exporting as a PNG sequence
The course topics serve as an outline for the course. Instructors may adjust content based on the specific needs of each class, such as to answer your Adobe Animate questions.
Custom and private Adobe Animate classes
This Adobe Animate course is available as a private class. Curriculum can be customized for your specific needs. Adobe Animate classes can be delivered at your location, online, or in our classrooms. For more information, call 781-376-6044 to speak with a training consultant or contact us.
Introduction to Adobe Animate training class prerequisites
We recommend that you have the Adobe Animate software before starting the class. You can purchase the software or obtain a trial version of it as part of the Creative Cloud from the Adobe website
Exceptional Adobe Animate course materials
Our proprietary curriculum has been proven effective in teaching [category short name] to thousands. You’ll receive our extensive written reference along with lesson files for you to continue your practice following the class. This Adobe Animate course includes a copy of our Digital Classroom book with many projects and exercises.
Repeat for free
If you need a refresher or miss a day of class, you can repeat the Adobe Animate class at no additional cost for one year.
Adobe Animate FAQ
Do I receive a Adobe Animate certificate?
AGI provides a certificate upon course completion, which can be shared on LinkedIn and verified digitally on the AGI website.
How many students are in a Adobe Animate class?
AGI limits its class sizes so that you receive personalized attention. Classes are limited to no more than 10 participants.
Can I get specific Adobe Animate questions answered in the class?
Yes, as a live class, you can ask the instructor questions about how you will be using Adobe Animate.
Does this Adobe Animate class include job placement support?
AGI provides job support only when Adobe Animate classes are taken as part of a longer-term certificate program, where AGI has a dedicated career counselor assigned to each certificate student.
Is this Adobe Animate class for Mac or Windows?
You can attend this Adobe Animate class using a Mac or Windows computer. The application itself has identical functionality for both. If attending in our classrooms, a computer will be provided using the operating system of your choice.