InDesign Certification Test Online
The online InDesign Certification test confirms your proficiency with Adobe® InDesign® along with your understanding of how to use it to create a variety documents that can be distributed digitally or in print. This InDesign certification exam provides an independent validation of your skills that is widely recognized from American Graphics Institute. You can use your InDesign Certification to prove your proficiency with InDesign, whether you have learned skills through InDesign courses, independently on your own, or through professional work experience. This certification validates your InDesign skills for use across a broad range of situations. Upon successful completion you will receive a certificate demonstrating your proficiency.
The InDesign certification exam can be taken online using a desktop or laptop computer, tablet or mobile device. Regardless of the device used, be certain you will have consistent Internet connectivity, as the online InDesign certification test requires that you remain connected throughout the duration of the exam.
InDesign Certification Test Information
- The InDesign certification exam consists of 50 multiple choice questions generated at random from the online certification testing system.
- The exam takes approximately 45 minutes to complete.
- The InDesign certification exam tests skills across five areas. Review the InDesign certification exam topics and objectives.
- You must complete the InDesign Certification Test in a single block of time. You may not close the exam window or leave the exam once it has been started.
- Upon registration a link to take the exam is provided.
- The InDesign exam must be completed within one year of registration and exam fees are non-refundable.
- A score of 75% is required to pass the exam.
- Upon successful completion a digital certificate is provided immediately, a printed InDesign certificate is mailed within one week of completion.
Preparing for InDesign Certification Exam
You can prepare for the InDesign Certification exam in a number of ways:
- Attend InDesign classes either in the classroom or online.
- Read InDesign books and complete the self-paced lesson files.
- Prepare on your own or use the no-cost InDesign tutorials
- Take the online InDesign Skills Assessment to prepare for the InDesign Certification Exam.
- Have a solid understanding of these InDesign topics: Page layout, typesetting, importing graphics and text, exporting and output, using color, and applying effects.
- Review the complete InDesign certification test objectives.
InDesign Certification for Schools and Groups
An InDesign Certification for schools and groups is also available. If you wish to certify the InDesign skills of a group of students at a school, or a team at your organization, contact American Graphics Institute for information for our InDesign Certification program for schools and groups, or learn more about all Creative Cloud certification tests.
Independent InDesign Certification
The InDesign Certification test offered by American Graphics Institute is an independent validation of skills. Adobe and InDesign are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated in the United States and/or other countries.