Reviews of our GA4 Course: Google Analytics 4 Reporting
GA4 Course: Google Analytics 4 Reporting - Introduction rating: 5 stars from 55 reviewers
"Chris was a great instructor and this Google Analytics training was really helpful to me. He went a little overtime at the very end of the day, but it was because of specific questions from the participants. He answered every question clearly and in a way that related directly to each participants job and website. " - Kelley BSee all reviews for Google Analytics 4 courses
All Google Analytics 4 classes include
Certificate of Completion
GA4 Course: Google Analytics 4 Reporting
Learn to use essential reports in this Google Analytics 4 training course. This course teaches how to locate and customize the most commonly used Google Analytics 4 reports. Also learn methods for analyzing data, as well as the process for creating customized reports to meet your specific reporting requirements.
What you learn in this GA4 course
In this Google Analytics 4 course you will learn to use reporting to understand:
- How to locate actionable information about how your website is performing using GA4
- Who is visiting a website, including their location, demographics, and devices.
- The sources of traffic that brought visitors to the site, from social media to search engines and advertising.
- What actions visitors tools while on the site, including pages viewed, items clicked, and things downloaded.
This Google Analytics 4 course is focused on locating actionable information, emphasizing how to find and use reports that meet the objectives of your organization. Training includes hands-on projects, and live hands-on use of Google Analytics. You can use your own analytics account, or use an account provided to you for the course.
Ways to attend this GA4 Course
- Live online from your office or home
- Live in-person at AGI’s classroom locations
- Private class, online or in-person at your location - contact us to schedule
Learn Google Analytics in a small group
The regularly scheduled public GA4 training sessions are limited in size to provide the opportunity to get your questions answered. Each public class has no more than 10 participants to provide the opportunity to get your questions answered. For highly involved, site-specific issues, AGI offers Google Analytics consulting. Learn actionable information, including how to find and use reports that meet the objectives of your organization. Learn with hands-on projects, and live hands-on use of Google Analytics. Use your own analytics account, or use an account provided for the course.
GA4 Course Length: half-day
This is a half-day Google Analytics course, and occurs on a regular schedule. It is also available as a private course. If you are interested in only Google Analytics reporting or only Google Analytics setup, there are available courses for just these topics, along with a course on the older Universal Analytics. You can review all Google Analytics Training options.
Private Google Analytics course for companies and groups
This GA class is available as a private course for departments, teams, organizations, and companies. Private training can cover analytics for websites, apps, or games. AGI also offers Google Analytics consulting.
Who benefits from this GA4 course
The audience for this Google Analytics 4 course ranges from marketing professionals, sales professionals, analytics, and business managers to web designers and web developers who need to understand how to use Google Analytics for gathering information about website visitors, their actions, the content they see, what sent them to the site, and digital marketing activities.
Why Google Analytics 4 classes at AGI are the best option for you
- Hands-on learning: Learn Google Analytics quickly with our proven teaching methods.
- Exceptional curriculum: AGI has delivered GA training to thousands over the past decade.
- Expert instructors: Our instructors are analytics experts and skilled educators.
- Small class sizes: Receive personalized attention with 10 or fewer participants per class.
- Repeat for Free: If you need a refresher or miss a class day, retake the class at no cost.
Google Analytics Certified Training
Learn GA4 from a certified instructor that has passed the Google Analytics certification to demonstrate their skills. Our Google Analytics instructors each have more than a decade of experience teaching and using Google Analytics and related tools such as Google Tag Manager, and are skilled in search engine optimization (SEO), search engine marketing (SEM), and web analytics.
This course is available individually or as part of these certificate programs:
GA4 Course: Google Analytics 4 Reporting - Course Dates
All classes are led by a live instructor. Class times listed are Eastern time.
GA4 Training Course for Reporting: Topics Covered
This course emphasizes practical skills that enable you to quickly start using and understanding Google Analytics reporting. Topics covered include:
- Understanding differences in GA4 compared to UA
- GA4 new capabilities and changes from UA
- Confirming GA4 Setup is Functioning Properly
- Configuring Enhanced Measurement to gather additional on-site data
- Understanding the GA4 Navigation and UI
- Which reports are most useful for marketing
- Accessing GA4 Reports
- Customizing default GA4 reports
- Adding and removing data from reports
- Saving customized GA4 reports
- Adding custom GA4 reports to the interface
- Filtering GA4 Data
- Using comparisons to segment data
- Applying GA4 filters
- Using filters within detail reports
- Reviewing GA4 reporting data
- Using Secondary Dimensions
- Understanding how visitors found your site with Acquisition reporting
- Using Acquisition Reporting to understand first-time visitors
- Reporting on sources and campaigns that brought all visitors to a site
- Campaign Tracking in GA4
- Understanding Engagement Reports
- Using the Pages and Landing Pages reports
- Interpreting the Events report
- Default events captured in GA4
- Adding custom events in GA4
- Configuring and using event parameters
- Measuring Conversions and Goals
- Setting up Conversions in GA4
- Conversions Reporting in GA4
- Reporting on visitors with User Reporting
- Configuring GA4 to collect user data
- Evaluating Demographics and Interest reports
- Using technology reporting to understand your audience
- Using Explorations for GA4 Custom Reporting
- Freeform explorations
- User and user lifetime explorations
- Cohort explorations
- Funnel exploration reports
- Path explorations
- Segment explorations
- Building audiences
- Understanding Ecommerce tracking
- Understanding and choosing GA4 attribution models
- GA4 Events
- Understanding GA4 events and data structure
- Creating Events in GA4
- Modifying events in GA4
Custom and private Google Analytics 4 classes
This Google Analytics 4 course is available as a private class. Curriculum can be customized for your specific needs. Google Analytics 4 classes can be delivered at your location, online, or in our classrooms. For more information, call 781-376-6044 to speak with a training consultant or contact us.
Prerequisites for the GA4 reporting class
Participants in this Google Analytics training can use their own GA4 account or a demonstration account can be provided at the time of the course.
Exceptional GA4 course curriculum
You will receive a copy of the extensive Google Analytics curriculum created by the AGI’s expert GA4 instructors. With hundreds of pages of notes and information, you will have a complete reference following the training.
Repeat the GA4 course for free
If you need a refresher or miss a day of class you can repeat the Google Analytics class at no additional cost for one year.
Google Analytics 4 class FAQ
Do I receive a certificate from the GA4 course?
AGI provides a certificate upon course completion which can be shared on LinkedIn and verified digitally on the AGI website.
How many students are in a Google Analytics class?
AGI limits its class sizes so that you receive personalized attention. Classes are limited to no more than 10 participants.
Can I get specific Google Analytics questions answered in the class?
Yes, as a live class you can ask the instructor questions about how you will be using Google Analytics.
Does this Google Analytics class include job placement support?
AGI provides job support only when classes are taken as part of a longer-term certificate program, where AGI has a dedicated career counselor assigned to each certificate student. You can take this class as part of the Digital Marketing Certificate program.
Is this Google Analytics class for Mac or Windows?
Google Analytics operates as a web service, and is identical on both Mac or Windows computers. If attending GA training in our classrooms, a computer will be provided using the operating system of your choice.
This is a half-day or one evening class, which can be combined with the Google Analytics 4 migration training for a full-day course. See all available Google Analytics Training options.