All HTML classes include
Certificate of Completion
HTML Course Online June 3, 2024 Introduction
HTML course - Introduction
This HTML course teaches web design foundations using HTML and CSS, the building blocks of all web design, web development, and HTML emails. Learn to plan, design, and create websites using HTML (Hyper Text Markup Language), XHTML (eXtensible Hyper Text Markup Language), and CSS (Cascading Style Sheets) - the building blocks of web pages - and essential skills for web design and web development roles. Learn web design and web development skills to create websites that look good across multiple browsers and devices. This HTML class also introduces working with interactivity and multimedia, as well as web design for devices such as tablets and smartphones.
HTML course topics covered
Importance of planning process
- Web standards and its benefits
- How web pages work
- Service providers
- Information architecture
- UX design considerations
Web design tools
- Text editors
- Visual editors
- Root folders
Fundamentals of HTML, XHTML, and CSS
- Structure (HTML) and style (CSS)
- The aesthetic value of grid layouts
- The realities of grid layouts on the web
Graphics, color, & transparency
- Using graphics
- File size
- Image editors
Working with color
- Understanding web color space
- Understanding platform differences in color
- Best formats to save images and graphics with color
CSS for formatting text
- Creating and using CSS for text formatting
- Using Styles to define the information hierarchy
- Importance of styles for SEO
- Using DIVs as containers
- Creating an ID style
- ID vs. class styles for DIV tags
- Absolute positioning
- Styling DIVs with borders, background colors, and padding
- Integrating background images into a layout
- Understanding overlap and the z-index property
- Using relative position
- Creating a wireframe layout
- Adding the float and clear properties
- Adding and formatting content
Introduction to interactivity and multimedia
- Deprecated plug-ins you may encounter
- Designing for mobile & devices
- Introduction to HTML5 & CSS3 for multimedia
The course topics serve as an outline for the course. Instructors may adjust content based on the specific needs of each class, such as to answer your HTML questions.
Why HTML classes at AGI are the best option for you
- Hands-on learning: Learn HTML quickly with our proven teaching methods.
- Exceptional curriculum: AGI has delivered HTML training to thousands over 25 years.
- Expert instructors: Our instructors are HTML experts and skilled educators.
- Small class sizes: Receive personalized attention with 10 or fewer participants per class.
- Repeat for Free: If you need a refresher or miss a class day, retake the HTML class at no cost.