Excel Classes in Boston
About Excel Classes in Boston
American Graphics Institute has been delivering public and private Boston Excel Classes for more than a decade. We offer regularly scheduled public Boston Excel classes and private training. Our many clients include companies of all sizes, non-profit agencies, and educational institutions. AGI provides Boston Excel training to employees working in marketing, communications, design and a variety of business roles.
Excel Courses in Boston from expert instructors
American Graphics Institute’s live Boston Excel Classes are led by expert instructors from American Graphics Institute with extensive experience in Digital design.
The instructors in that lead our live Boston Excel Classes are experts on Digital design and Excel. American Graphics Institute teachers are also available for private Excel training which can be delivered on-site at your location or as a live online course. American Graphics Institute has been delivering public and private Excel Classes in Boston for more than 15 years. We have provided private Excel training to many major organizations in Boston. We work with the Boston Globe, Harvard University, MIT, Partners Healthcare and the many technology, financial services firms, and agencies located in and around Boston. Our many clients include companies of all sizes, non-profit agencies, and educational institutions. AGI provides Excel training to employees working in marketing, communications, design and a variety of business roles.
How to choose the best Boston Excel course for you
AGI offers several Excel courses in Boston, Mass. to meet your needs, with courses available monthly. These descriptions can help determine which Excel class is best for you, or you can visit each individual course page for complete course details.
- If you are new to Excel or have never had any formal training, our introductory Excel course teaches you the essential foundations.
- If you have some previous Excel experience and know how to use charts along with the most basic formulas, but are looking to expand your skills and work more efficiently, the Intermediate Excel class is a good place to start.
- For those with extensive Excel experience, including experience with VLOOKUPs and Pivot Tables, take your skills further by learning advanced tools including macros, nested functions, sensitivity analysis, and more in our advanced Excel class.
- The Excel Bootcamp offers a comprehensive approach to learning Excel from beginner to advanced level. Taking the full Excel bootcamp ensures you gain a mastery of Excel. The Bootcamp also provides a discount over taking the individual classes.
- All Excel classes available in Boston as a live in-person course or online with a live instructor.
About Excel classes in Boston, Massachusetts
- Learn Excel with hands-on classes: The best way to learn Excel is by using it in real-life scenarios. Our hands-on instruction in Boston includes practical exercises to help you learn.
- Live Excel classes with in-person instructors: Many Excel classes in Boston are advertised as live but are delivered by remote instructors. Our Excel classes are delivered by local Boston-based Excel professionals and you can attend in-person in Boston or online.
- Real-world Excel learning: We teach only the most relevant and practical Excel skills needed by business professionals on a daily basis. You’ll work on a variety of projects used across industries, including technology, finance, healthcare, education, government, and more.
- Top Excel Instructors: Learn Excel from industry experts who are also experienced educators. Our instructors are engaging and will walk you through the ins-and-outs of Excel’s amazing capabilities.
- Small class size: Get personalized attention with 10 or fewer participants per class.
- Computer provided: We provide a computer with your choice of Windows or MacOS.
- Video Training & Workbook Included: Take the training home with you using our video training and workbook included with each Excel course. Samples of our Excel expertise are shared in our free Excel tutorials.
- Proven curriculum: We have delivered Excel training to thousands.
- Our expert instructors are skilled educators, Excel experts, and the best in class with Excel.
- Repeat for free: If you need a refresher or miss a class day, retake the class at no cost.
- Trusted Excel training: We have been teaching Excel courses in Boston for 25 years
Options for Excel Classes in Boston, MA
There are many great options for Excel training in Boston, and AGI strives to offer the best experience for Excel training in Boston. We provide expert instructors, a polished and proprietary curriculum, use a project-based learning model, and have decades of experience in teaching Excel.
Hands-on Excel courses in Boston, Massachusetts
Our classes are full of hands-on exercises and projects to really master Excel and build your confidence that you can go out and apply these skills every day. Our classes are interactive so you will have the assistance of the instructor to guide you through the exercises and answer any questions as you go. There will be a mix of instruction and project-based work to keep things interesting and ensure optimal learning.
Excel Experts in Boston
When it comes to Excel training in Boston, we have the best Excel experts in Boston, or anywhere. Our instructors have mastered Excel and are expert instructors. We make sure you have a tremendous learning experience while learning from the best. Our Excel instructors are so good that they have been selected to author Microsoft's official Excel training curriculum used by schools world-wide.
Corporate Excel Training in Boston
We also offer custom corporate training options in the Boston area where we will customize a curriculum to deliver personalized training for your whole team. We'll work with you every step of the way to ensure you get the best service and We can do training at your offices or in our facility in Boston. We can provide our full Excel syllabus allow you to pick and choose what you'd like to cover. You can also choose to add additional Excel topics, not in our syllabus, or work on specific types of projects that are applicable to your company. Send us an email, give us a ring, or chat with us to learn more about custom corporate training options at your offices in Boston and see why companies across the country work with us to train their employees.
What You'll Learn in Excel Classes in Boston
We offer Excel classes for beginners to advanced Excel training. We also have an Excel bootcamp that covers introductory through advanced skills. Here is what you'll learn in each of AGI's Excel classes.
Beginner Excel Class in Boston
In the beginner class, you'll start with basic data entry and simple calculations like adding and subtracting and work your way up. You'll get comfortable in the Excel interface and learn to use the toolbar.
You'll learn to use Autofill to have Excel fill patterns for you. Learn to use text functions to join and split text in Excel.
Learn to format your Excel spreadsheets and use conditional formatting. Start performing more advanced calculations and build charts in Excel.
Intermediate Excel Class in Boston
Learn to navigate around the workbook with shortcuts. Use dropdown menus and data validation.
Sort and filter data for quick analysis. Master the VLOOKUP function for connecting data from multiple tables.
Learn to use IF statements and the COUNTIF, SUMIF, and more conditional functions.
Start working with Pivot Tables to quickly analyze data in tables.
Advanced Excel Class in Boston
Learn advanced cell locking techniques and Excel shortcuts, create nested IF statements, and learn more advanced techniques in Excel.
Learn to find desired outcomes with Goal Seek, create Data Tables, do advanced lookups like INDEX-MATCH and VLOOKUP-MATCH.
Start automating things by recording macros in Excel.
Learn Excel or get an understanding of our instructors expertise with these tutorials:
Boston, area Microsoft Excel training class location
Attend Microsoft Excel training classes in the Boston area at our Woburn training center located at
American Graphics Institute Boston, Massachusetts Training Center
8 Cabot Rd
Woburn-Boston, MA 01801
AGI also offers private, onsite Microsoft Excel training classes in the Boston area, which can occur at your office. For details contact us or call 781-376-6044.
Flying into Boston for your Microsoft Excel training class
Clients attending a Microsoft Excel training classes in Boston who are visiting from outside the area can fly into Boston Logan airport or the Boston-Manchester airport in New Hampshire. Other flight options include Bradley International in Hartford, CT or the T.F. Green airport in Warwick, RI, however both of these airports are approximately 90-120 minutes driving distance from our offices. There is regularly scheduled bus service from Boston, Massachusetts Logan Airport to the Woburn Anderson Regional Transportation Center, which is a short walk or easy cab ride from our office and several area hotels.
Taking the train to your Boston Excel training class
Less than 15 minutes from Boston's North Station, take the Anderson/Woburn stop on the MBTA Commuter Rail Lowell Line. Our training center is approximately a 5 minute walk or a short rideshare ride from the Woburn Anderson Regional Transportation Center.
Excel Classes Near You
If you are outside the Boston area, you can find Excel classes near you with live Excel courses available onsite at your location, as well as live online Excel courses you can join from your home or office. AGI offers instructors that come to your location, making it easy to schedule Excel training for your company or team. With various options for Excel training, classes, and workshops, AGI helps you to choose the best options for learning Excel that meets your location, schedule, learning preference, and budget.
Learn about Excel education and training
Find out more about learning Excel and related developments that impact professionals. Written by experts, you can discover why it's important to learn Excel, the best options for learning, along with in-depth background information, as well as recent news and events.
Microsoft Excel is a widely used and extremely useful spreadsheet application that is used for collecting, organizing, calculating, and analyzing data. Excel is commonly used by companies,…
There are basic things you should learn in Excel so that you can collect, sort and organize data. While Excel has many capabilities, here are the basic things you should learn in Excel…
You can learn Excel quickly through classes, tutorials, blogs, books, and other resources. If you have a job or project that requires you to learn Excel quickly, there are several…
Excel is worth learning for anyone who needs to collect, organize, analyze, or interpret data. As the most widely used spreadsheet application, Excel can be used to create budgets, track…
AGI's team of experienced instructors are led by Jennifer Smith the design and usability expert and best-selling author of more than 20 books including Creative Cloud for Dummies, Creative Suite for Dummies, and Photoshop Digital Classroom. Classes are led by experienced professionals who have extensive professional and training experience, and also work in our consulting practice areas and as practicing professionals. For Federal agencies, American Graphics Institute classes are offered under GSA contract 47QTCA19D003Y.