Adobe After Effects CC new features enhance animation and post production
- Published on October 19, 2014
- The Collect Files command will now collect assets associated with Cinema 4D assets.
- A new Adobe Color Themes panel replaces the previous Adobe Kuler panel.
- After Effects introduces native decoding and encoding of videos using GoPro CineForm codecs, footage from which is all the rage among consumer hobbyists and athletes alike who shoot movies from helmet-mounted cameras.
- Users will now see the entire path to the project file in the After Effects title bar.
About the author
Christopher Smith is president of American Graphics Institute. He is the co-author of Adobe Creative Cloud for Dummies and more than 10 other books on design and digital publishing. He also served as publisher and editor of the Digital Classroom book series, which has sold more than one million books. At American Graphics Institute, he provides strategic technology consulting to marketing professionals, publishers designers, and large technology companies including Google, Apple, Microsoft, and HP. An expert on web analytics and digital marketing, he also delivers Google Analytics classes along with workshops on digital marketing topics. Christopher did his undergraduate studies the at the University of Minnesota, and then worked for Quark, Inc. prior to joining American Graphics Institute where he has worked for 20 years.