All Video Editing classes include
Certificate of Completion
Video production course online January 10, 2024
Video production course
This video production course teaches the planning and production process for creating high quality video. Discover how to organize, capture video, edit, and produce video through and effective production process. This course is useful for video editors, digital marketers, learning and development specialists, and anyone who needs to capture and deliver professional quality video. Participants learn video production essential skills including from planning and organizing through the basics of capturing and editing video.
Video production course topics
- Planning a video shoot
- Roles in a typical professional video production
- Using video for marketing
- Capturing social media video
- Measuring performance for online video
- Role of scripts
- Types of video footage
- Camera movement
- Camera essentials
- Tripods and stabilizers
- Capturing people & objects
- Understanding composition
- Lighting essentials
- Capturing audio and microphone basics
- Shooting video with a phone
- Capturing video with dedicated equipment
- Understanding the process of editing and post-production
- Hiring video contracts: What to look for, types of skills needed
- Effectively managing a video production
- Coordinating and managing video contractors
- Video editing essentials
Why Video Editing classes at AGI are the best option for you
- Hands-on learning: Learn Video Editing quickly with our proven teaching methods.
- Exceptional curriculum: AGI has delivered Video Editing training to thousands over 25 years.
- Expert instructors: Our instructors are Video Editing experts and skilled educators.
- Small class sizes: Receive personalized attention with 10 or fewer participants per class.
- Repeat for Free: If you need a refresher or miss a class day, retake the Video Editing class at no cost.